Whether you are a landscaping contractor, property manager or a homeowner, we have the right landscape materials for your project. We offer an extensive range of products and services, including topsoil & compost, mulch & bark, gravel & rock, plus delivery. We work with you to determine the product best suited for your project at the best price. We also provide clearing and grading for your landscape materials.
Since 1987 our mission has been to exceed our customers’ expectations for quality, service, and integrity. We strive to earn our customers trust so that they will come back for years to come.
Call 360-509-2222 today for a free quote.
Our Hydroseeding process uses state of the art equipment to apply a slurry of water, wood mulch, seed, organic binder and fertilizer. This is far more efficient than laying sod, will work on slopes, and can save you up to 80%. It is a fast, cost-effective way to have a new lawn or erosion control in as little as 3-4 weeks.
Whether you want a lush new lawn, erosion control, or to rejuvenate an existing lawn, our hydroseeding will provide a fast, thick and healthy green carpet.
- A special certified blend of drought tolerant, disease resistant Northwest grass seed
- High quality, long lasting fertilizer
- Wood fiber (not paper!) to retain moisture for seed protection
- High pressure distribution to ensure soil mixing & deep rooting
- A higher rate of distribution than most hydroseeding companies